We believe in improving the enviroment and landscape for Florida business and homeowners. We do this by utilzing the steps below:
Planning & Design
Design compliments the lifestyle of the customer while focusing on environmental conservation.
A strong foundation sets the tone for longevity – we improve the quality of our soils when possible.
We use efficient and effective irrigation systems to maintain superior health of the natural landscape.
Practical Turf Areas
Using turf where it makes sense, will reduce watering and unnecessary maintenance.
Proper Plant Material
The use of native plants will create a sustainable and healthy foundation for the overall landscape.
Not all mulch is created equal which is why we use organic materials for optimal soil and plant health.
- Promoting the survival of beneficial insects through specific applications of insecticide/pesticides based on Integrated Pest Management procedures.
- The use of fertilizers only to the extent of plant maintenance requirements.
- Promote the use of functional, environmentally appropriate plant material in all areas of the landscape.
- Prune and maintain plants to reduce stress/water loss and maintain natural shape and habits of the material. Sculptured hedging and trimming will be kept to a minimum and limited to necessary appeal and function. Pruning will be done according to sound horticultural practices and plant characteristics. Clipping debris will be recycled into the area where feasible.
- Using native mulches where available at an appropriate depth to reduce water loss, add organics to our normally sandy soils and suppress unwanted vegetation growth.